Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday


Hola Girls


Que Passa? I am Alicia Rivera (duh!) and I am a part of the most popular, most gorgeous clique in school. Heard of us? Of course you have. The Pretty Comittee. There's Massie, Kristen, Dylan and me. So today TPC and I went into the city to look for grad dresses-it may be early but we don't want them to be anything less then fah-bulous. I haven't found "The One" but have put 11 on hold. So hard to choose! But here's one I have no trouble saying "TACK-YY" to. Dylan tried it on, for fun, ahb-viously! Don't worry Dyl, you can pull it off...kinda. Love ya, D ♥ . Well, my little chicas, my phone is ringing and caller ID says its Josh. Ooh-La-La.

This has been Alicia saying "I heart you!"

3 comments:

Aly said...

Wow, another Alicia Rivera wannabe.
LOL. What are you? 8?
You can WISH all you want to be Alicia Rivera.
But, sorry Sweatheart.
The closet thing you'll ever be to her is by reading a "Clique" book.
Ta-Ta.

--------------aly(:

Taylor Schal said...

aly stop it you are such a bitch

Aly said...

well, at least I have a life.
stupid roleplaying whores.
hehe.

------------aly(: